Sunday 23 September 2012

The V&A Fashion section

In the resaurant




 Bonjour darlings!
I went to the Victoria and Albert Museum near South Kensington, to take a sneaky look at the fashion section. And it was amazing. Not only was it a gorgeous day, (the fountain area next to the canteen was beautiful) but the décor of the café was exquisite. I loved all the dresses, jackets and accessories, it felt like an honour to be in the presence of all that talent. I hope you enjoy the images! 

Peace! xx








Ahhhh Dior <3






Mary Quant <3










Projected onto the ceiling- can I have this in my room please?


Very snazzy dressers :)




I don't know how you'd swim in those :S






Flapper dresses :)


Art Deco dahhhhhling


Japanism 




Wicked leggings!






Very Mary Poppins





Ouch 




Tiny Fashionistas from the 1800's





Reminds me of Pride and Prejudice 






Hmmm Mr Darcy :)







I think he knew I was taking the picture...



















Nice bag

Nice skirt









4 comments:

  1. LOOOL! I was gonna put my piccies up of this too! haha.. did you go to the ballroom exhibition too? was amaaaze! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't no :( I really wanna see it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't no :( I really wanna see it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't no :( I really wanna see it xx

    ReplyDelete