Wednesday 9 January 2013

Tights, Glorious, Tights....

Hello Fashion Lovers!

Just wanted to post a follow up to what I said about loving Japanese street style. Something that has inspired the way I dress is having beautifully decorated legs. I.e. Tights!

They are everywhere!

Various colours, prints, and themes. I have recently purchased 3 pairs of extraordinary leg wear using my vouchers and money that I attained from Christmas (as well as some UNIDAYS discount, ahthank you!)

Pictured are those 3 pairs plus a flowery pair that I already owned. ASOS, Topshop, and a vintage shop in Brighton :)

Also pictured is me wearing my pair of the Topshop galaxy print tights, ready for a night out! :)

Enjoy, all you fashion forward peeps!

Much Love

Mica
xx
Wedge creepers New Look, tights Topshop, skirt Red Herring by Debenhams, shirt vintage. Necklace handmade by moi :) styling by me. Hair and make-up Lottie Millard.
I want mooooooore (as Madonna would say)

Galaxy Print

You sound like you're from Lannndan

I need more pink in my life

English Rose :)
I have taken a look at some catwalk shows from the past, and I have noticed that Vivienne Westwood in particular likes to team her outrageous fashions with some equally outrageous leg candy. I have also looked into how designers use nail art to really finish off their models' catwalk look, my favourites being Berdem, Marian Newman for Fred Butler, Meadham Kirchoff and Vivienne Westwood. It seems that, at the moment, the wackier and more colourful your legs and nails look, the better!


Westwood A/W 2010-11















Erdem A/W 2012-13
Meadham Kirchoff A/W 2012-13
Vivienne Westwood A/W 2012-13
Marian Newman for Fred Butler A/W 2012-13


Ashish S/S 2005 (Old I know but it will come around again!)





My personal favourite look- I love the Minnie Mouse t-shirt! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment